- CA MHSBC 112-18-11
Part of John B Toews fonds
The file consists of the following:
1) Correspondence between A.A. Friesen and his brother-in-law H.J. Willms between 1928 and 1935, Winnipeg, Manitoba and Rabbit Lake Saskatchewan. A.A. Friesen was a one time member of the Canadian Board of Colonization. Willms is rather critical of the Board and its chairperson David Toews.
2) Letters of A.A. Friesen 191922- 1929, taken from Microfilm which is housed in Bethel College
3) Helena, daughter of A.A. Friesen made an 8 page index of the exchange of letters with a summary of the contents in Englsh.
4) Includes a postcard to A.A. Friesen from Abr. Epp
5) Includes a letter from A.W. from Mjasnaja on Jan 1, 1933 describing the famine they are experiencing.
Friesen, Abram A., 1885-1948