Showing 7 results

Archival description
Print preview View:

7 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

A car driving in front of what is assumed to be

  • CA MAO 1994-1 14
  • Item

A car driving in front of what is assumed to be Reverend W.F. Bindeman's home on King St. The Reverend later moved to Young St. where he died. Used in Hannes Schneider, p. 120H.

Unknown

A sketching of the buildings on the west side of

  • CA MAO 1994-1 44
  • Item
  • 18--

A sketching of the buildings on the west side of Queen St. South and those on Church St. including hotels, churches and residences. Used in Hannes Schneider, p. 120H.

Unknown

Built in 1841, the top building (an Evangelical

  • CA MAO 1994-1 9
  • Item

Built in 1841, the top building (an Evangelical church) was moved in 1866 to Elgin St. and used as a tannery by Ringle and Stroh. The new church is presently used for shops is seen at bottom. Used in Hannes Schneider,p. 274A.

Unknown

The David B. Schneider farm where Joseph M. and

  • CA MAO 1994-1 41
  • Item
  • 1883

The David B. Schneider farm where Joseph M. and Albert M. Snyder were born. The farm house was torn down to accommodate the building of the Conestoga Parkway. Used in Hannes Schneider, p. 121.

Unknown

The home of Henry Hett from his arrival in Berlin

  • CA MAO 1994-1 8
  • Item
  • 1910

The home of Henry Hett from his arrival in Berlin in 1853 to his death in 1914. The house was built in the old style with low ceilings and the house set to the side of the street. Used in Hannes Schneider, p. 318.

Unknown