Showing 6 results

Archival description
Only top-level descriptions
Print preview View:

6 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

A sketching of the buildings on the west side of

  • CA MAO 1994-1 44
  • Item
  • 18--

A sketching of the buildings on the west side of Queen St. South and those on Church St. including hotels, churches and residences. Used in Hannes Schneider, p. 120H.

Unknown

Built in 1841, the top building (an Evangelical

  • CA MAO 1994-1 9
  • Item

Built in 1841, the top building (an Evangelical church) was moved in 1866 to Elgin St. and used as a tannery by Ringle and Stroh. The new church is presently used for shops is seen at bottom. Used in Hannes Schneider,p. 274A.

Unknown

Corner stone laying for the Swedenborgian Church of the Good Shepherd

  • CA MAO 1994-1 26
  • Item
  • 1935

The corner stone laid for the Swedenborgian Church of the Good Shepherd. On platform, l-r: C.W. Hagen, ?, C.A. Ahrens, ?, J.M. Snyder, F. Schneider (son of J.M. Schneider), ?, ?, Rev. Spiers with a brass band. Not printed.

Denton, Ernest

Foundation of Bethany Mennonite Church laid in

  • CA MAO 1994-1 7
  • Item
  • 1908

Foundation of Bethany Mennonite Church laid in 1908 after the old church (Evangelical United Mennonite Church; name chanded to Mennonite Brethren in Christ in 1884) built in 1877 was demolished. Used in Hannes Schneider, p. 158E.

Unknown

The Rockway Mennonite High School classrooms.

  • CA MAO 1994-1 107
  • Item
  • 1970

The Rockway Mennonite High School classrooms. The Rockway Church meets in the school library. Found in the Ontario Inter-Mennonite Conference Yearbook, 1974, p. 60.

Unknown