This farmhouse was the first in the Hague district and was built around 1898-1899. Note the thatched roof. The late Mr. George Bergen and Mrs. Bergen, now of Altona, Manitoba, were the owners. Used in CM 3-31-2. CANNOT BE SCANNED
Two-room country school located 5 miles west of Hague, Saskatchewan on the east side of a rural roads intersection. West side of intersection has three gasoline bowsers, a store and a Cockshutt implement dealer.