Showing 22 results

Archival description
Berlin (Ontario) Kitchener (Ontario) Only top-level descriptions
Print preview View:

22 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

A car driving in front of what is assumed to be

  • CA MAO 1994-1 14
  • Item

A car driving in front of what is assumed to be Reverend W.F. Bindeman's home on King St. The Reverend later moved to Young St. where he died. Used in Hannes Schneider, p. 120H.

Unknown

A sketching of the buildings on the north side

  • CA MAO 1994-1 45
  • Item
  • 1860

A sketching of the buildings on the north side of King Street between Queen St. and Frederick St. Used in Hannes Schneider, p. 120G. Related photograph in file 1994-1.46.

Unknown

A sketching of the buildings on the west side of

  • CA MAO 1994-1 44
  • Item
  • 18--

A sketching of the buildings on the west side of Queen St. South and those on Church St. including hotels, churches and residences. Used in Hannes Schneider, p. 120H.

Unknown

A sketching of the "Red" school house by J.G.

  • CA MAO 1994-1 43
  • Item

A sketching of the "Red" school house by J.G. Stroh. The building was demolished in 1857. Used in Hannes Schneider, p. 120G. Write-up included with photo.

Stroh, J.G.

A view of the north side of King Street, Kitchener

  • CA MAO 1994-1 46
  • Item
  • [19--]

A view of the north side of King St. somewhere between Queen St. and Frederick St. with various automobiles parked along the street. Used in Hannes Schneider, p. 120G. Related sketching in file 1994-1.45.

Denton, Ernest

Alex. Millar's home, Queen St. North, in the

  • CA MAO 1994-1 18
  • Item
  • 1890

Alex. Millar's home, Queen St. North, in the 1890's; later St. Peter's church parsonage. The building was demolished in 1938. Used in Hannes Schneider, p. 323.

Unknown

Built in 1841, the top building (an Evangelical

  • CA MAO 1994-1 9
  • Item

Built in 1841, the top building (an Evangelical church) was moved in 1866 to Elgin St. and used as a tannery by Ringle and Stroh. The new church is presently used for shops is seen at bottom. Used in Hannes Schneider,p. 274A.

Unknown

Foundation of Bethany Mennonite Church laid in

  • CA MAO 1994-1 7
  • Item
  • 1908

Foundation of Bethany Mennonite Church laid in 1908 after the old church (Evangelical United Mennonite Church; name chanded to Mennonite Brethren in Christ in 1884) built in 1877 was demolished. Used in Hannes Schneider, p. 158E.

Unknown

Results 1 to 15 of 22