A view of the north side of King St. somewhere between Queen St. and Frederick St. with various automobiles parked along the street. Used in Hannes Schneider, p. 120G. Related sketching in file 1994-1.45.
Built in 1841, the top building (an Evangelical church) was moved in 1866 to Elgin St. and used as a tannery by Ringle and Stroh. The new church is presently used for shops is seen at bottom. Used in Hannes Schneider,p. 274A.