Showing 59 results

Archival description
Kitchener (Ontario) Only top-level descriptions
Print preview View:

57 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

A view of the north side of King Street, Kitchener

  • CA MAO 1994-1 46
  • Item
  • [19--]

A view of the north side of King St. somewhere between Queen St. and Frederick St. with various automobiles parked along the street. Used in Hannes Schneider, p. 120G. Related sketching in file 1994-1.45.

Denton, Ernest

Alex. Millar's home, Queen St. North, in the

  • CA MAO 1994-1 18
  • Item
  • 1890

Alex. Millar's home, Queen St. North, in the 1890's; later St. Peter's church parsonage. The building was demolished in 1938. Used in Hannes Schneider, p. 323.

Unknown

At 1. is the Waterloo County poor house (jail);

  • CA MAO 1994-1 10
  • Item
  • 1932

At 1. is the Waterloo County poor house (jail); 2. the County poor house hospital; and 3. the County poor house graveyard without any markers. Used in Hannes Schneider, p. 124A.

Denton, Ernest

Built in 1841, the top building (an Evangelical

  • CA MAO 1994-1 9
  • Item

Built in 1841, the top building (an Evangelical church) was moved in 1866 to Elgin St. and used as a tannery by Ringle and Stroh. The new church is presently used for shops is seen at bottom. Used in Hannes Schneider,p. 274A.

Unknown

Corner stone laying for the Swedenborgian Church of the Good Shepherd

  • CA MAO 1994-1 26
  • Item
  • 1935

The corner stone laid for the Swedenborgian Church of the Good Shepherd. On platform, l-r: C.W. Hagen, ?, C.A. Ahrens, ?, J.M. Snyder, F. Schneider (son of J.M. Schneider), ?, ?, Rev. Spiers with a brass band. Not printed.

Denton, Ernest

Formal photograph of delegates at the General

  • CA MAO 1994-1 12
  • Item
  • 1943

Formal photograph of delegates at the General Conference MBC (Mennonite Brethren and Christ) Church in November, 1943, Kitchener, Ontario. Not found.

Unknown

Foundation of Bethany Mennonite Church laid in

  • CA MAO 1994-1 7
  • Item
  • 1908

Foundation of Bethany Mennonite Church laid in 1908 after the old church (Evangelical United Mennonite Church; name chanded to Mennonite Brethren in Christ in 1884) built in 1877 was demolished. Used in Hannes Schneider, p. 158E.

Unknown

Results 16 to 30 of 59