Showing 45 results

Archival description
Unknown Kitchener (Ontario) Only top-level descriptions
Print preview View:

43 results with digital objects Show results with digital objects

A car driving in front of what is assumed to be

  • CA MAO 1994-1 14
  • Item

A car driving in front of what is assumed to be Reverend W.F. Bindeman's home on King St. The Reverend later moved to Young St. where he died. Used in Hannes Schneider, p. 120H.

Unknown

A gang of teenage boys were blamed for a fire

  • CA MAO 1994-1 19
  • Item
  • 1938

A gang of teenage boys were blamed for a fire that destroyed this storage barn owned by Mrs. Edith Quickfall. Used in Hannes Schneider, p. 94.

Unknown

A group of four photos. Clockwise from top right

  • CA MAO 1994-1 40
  • Item
  • 1930

A group of four photos. Clockwise from top right is a service station, a furniture store (beside the J.M. Snyder homestead), the J.M. Snyder homestead, and an unknown street. Not printed.

Unknown

A photo of the Public Utilities Commission

  • CA MAO 1994-1 48
  • Item
  • 19--

A photo of the Public Utilities Commission building with the rake factory in the background. Used in Hannes Schneider, p. 323.

Unknown

A sketching of the buildings on the north side

  • CA MAO 1994-1 45
  • Item
  • 1860

A sketching of the buildings on the north side of King Street between Queen St. and Frederick St. Used in Hannes Schneider, p. 120G. Related photograph in file 1994-1.46.

Unknown

A sketching of the buildings on the west side of

  • CA MAO 1994-1 44
  • Item
  • 18--

A sketching of the buildings on the west side of Queen St. South and those on Church St. including hotels, churches and residences. Used in Hannes Schneider, p. 120H.

Unknown

Alex. Millar's home, Queen St. North, in the

  • CA MAO 1994-1 18
  • Item
  • 1890

Alex. Millar's home, Queen St. North, in the 1890's; later St. Peter's church parsonage. The building was demolished in 1938. Used in Hannes Schneider, p. 323.

Unknown

Built in 1841, the top building (an Evangelical

  • CA MAO 1994-1 9
  • Item

Built in 1841, the top building (an Evangelical church) was moved in 1866 to Elgin St. and used as a tannery by Ringle and Stroh. The new church is presently used for shops is seen at bottom. Used in Hannes Schneider,p. 274A.

Unknown

Results 1 to 15 of 45