- CA MAO 2015-1-100
- 12 Aug 1931
Hagey Mennonite Church on August 12, 1931. Located on Fountain Street North, this red brick building was constructed in 1842, remodeled in 1896, and gained a basement in 1928. It would eventually be damaged by fire in 1950, then again in 1953, at which time the current church building (now known as Preston Mennonite Church) was constructed on Concession Road.