- Russia, 56 results
- Rosthern (Saskatchewan), 13 results
- Chilliwack (British Columbia), 5 results
- Saskatoon (Saskatchewan), 4 results
- Clearbrook (British Columbia), 3 results
- Rosenthal (Chortitza, Russia), 3 results
- Berlin (Ontario), 3 results
- Canada, 2 results
- Chortitza (Chortitza, Russia), 2 results
- Laufen, Oberbayern (Germany), 2 results
309 Archival description results for Portraits
309 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
- CA MAO Hist.Mss.1.275.1-12
- [1916 or 1917]
Black and white. Head and shoulder shot. Young man with mustache and very short hair. Wearing jacket buttoned up to neck. Abraham P. Regier (1916) in Red Cross before they learned he had business training.
- CA MHSS UNK 176
Portrait of man and woman
- CA MAO Hist.Mss.1.275.1-29
Black and white. Three men. Two on left are holding Russian guitars and the man on the right is holding violin. Abram Kroeger (Margarethe Regier's brother) is on the right,. He was a specialist in factory in the northern Russian forest during the First World War. In the middle is his brother-in-law (Regehr), possibly married to a Schroeder woman.
- CA MAO Hist.Mss.1.275.1-27
- [ca. 1910]
Black and white. Both are seated in fake car. Boy is at steering wheel pretending to drive. He is wearing dark jacket and dark hat. Man is in back wearing light coloured suit with light coloured shirt and dark tie. He is wearing straw hat. Abram Martens and younger brother.
- CA MAO Hist.Mss.1.275.1-55
- [ca. 1910]
Black and white. Head and shoulder shot. Clean shaven. Wearing dark uniform jacket with large metal, buttons fastened to neck. Abram Penner, from Molotschna. A. P. Regier shared a room with him, also with Martin Dyck.