- 1937-1995, predominant 1995 (Anlage)
Umfang und Medium
Name des Bestandsbildners
The beginning of this church can be traced to 1926 when they were established as an affiliate of the Schoenwieser Mennonite Church group. Niverville Mennonite Church emerged independent of the Schoenwieser group in 1944. They purchased their first building in 1944. On January 1, 2009 they merged with Elim Mennonite, also of Niverville, to form Niverville Community Fellowship.