Nampa Mennonite Church (Nampa, ID)

Identity area

Type of entity

Corporate body

Authorized form of name

Nampa Mennonite Church (Nampa, ID)

Parallel form(s) of name

Standardized form(s) of name according to other rules

Other form(s) of name

Identifiers for corporate bodies

Description area

Dates of existence

History

Filer Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church USA), located at 109 Fifth Street, Filer, Idaho, a member of the Pacific Northwest Mennonite Conference Pacific Coast Conference, was organized on 31 January 1914 with 22 charter members, and with David Hilty as bishop, Samuel Honderich as minister, and Chris Snyder as deacon. In 1955 the membership was 106. The first church was dedicated on 19 September 1915, enlarged in 1953. The 1954 ministerial body was E. S. Garber, bishop; Samuel Honderich and Louis Landis, ministers; Joe E. Slatter, deacon. The General Conference Mennonites organized a congregation here in 1955 with 19 members.

Places

Legal status

Functions, occupations and activities

Mandates/sources of authority

Internal structures/genealogy

General context

Relationships area

Access points area

Subject access points

Place access points

Occupations

Control area

Authority record identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used

Status

Level of detail

Dates of creation, revision and deletion

Language(s)

Script(s)

Sources

Maintenance notes

  • Clipboard

  • Export

  • EAC

Related subjects

Related places