Print preview Close

Showing 65540 results

Archival description
With digital objects
Print preview View:

The Hunter family

Caption on photo says "The Hunter Family 15/11/15." According to Gordon Eby's diary, "Hunter" was a fellow patient at the Victoria Hospital in London. On back of second copy of photograph (not kept) one of the nurses is identified as Glen Denning.

Gordon Eby with nurse at Victoria Hospital

Caption by Anne Eby Millar: "In order to be accepted for overseas duty Gordon had to have surgery for hernia at Victoria Hospital, London. He made many friends and took pictures of the nurses and fellow patients." The nurse's last name is possibly Simpson.

Interior of Edgeley meetinghouse

  • CA MAO 1989-5 10
  • Item
  • 1978

Interiour of Edgeley Mennonite Meetinghouse with woodstove. It is the oldest log church building in Ontario. It was moved to Black Creek Pioneer Village, located 2 miles from original site. (MHSO collection).

Isaac High

Schmitt Mennonite Church

  • CA MAO Digital 53
  • Item
  • 2004

Schmitt Mennonite Church also known as Edgeley meetinghouse. Now located at Black Creek Pioneer Village in Toronto. Soon after major restoration of exterior.

Jen Brown

Schmitt Mennonite Church horse sheds

  • CA MAO Digital 51
  • Item
  • 2004

Schmitt Mennonite Church also known as Edgeley meetinghouse. Horse sheds. Now located at Black Creek Pioneer Village in Toronto, Ontario.

Jen Brown

Schmitt Mennonite Church

  • CA MAO Digital 50
  • Item
  • 2004

Schmitt Mennonite Church also known as Edgeley meetinghouse. Interior shot. Now located at Black Creek Pioneer Village in Toronto.

Jen Brown

Schmitt Mennonite Church

  • CA MAO Digital 52
  • Item
  • 2004

Schmitt Mennonite Church also known as Edgeley meetinghouse. Exterior shot soon after renovations at Black Creek Pioneer Village in Toronto, Ontario.

Jen Brown

Schmitt Mennonite Church

  • CA MAO Digital 49
  • Item
  • 2004

Schmitt Mennonite Church also known as Edgeley meetinghouse. Interior shot in 2004. Now located at Black Creek Pioneer Village, this picture was taken not long after extensive restoration.

Jen Brown

Meetinghouse at Edgeley

  • CA MAO 1990-12 73
  • Item
  • 1930

Erected in 1824 at Edgley, Ontario by Mennonites from Pennsylvania who settled in Vaughan Township. (L.J.Burkholder collection).

Original site of meetinghouse at Edgeley

  • CA MAO 1989-5 9
  • Item
  • 1978

Original site of Edglely Mennonite Meetinghouse, now located in Black Creek Pioneer Village, Toronto, Ont. (MHSO collection).

Isaac High

Schmitt Mennonite Church

  • CA MAO 1987-7 17
  • Item
  • 1960

On original site at Edgeley Cemetery on Jane St, north of Steele's Ave. Toronto, Ontario. 2 copies Black and White, 1 copy colour. Schmitt's Meetinghouse was built in 1824 on land donated by Penna.German Mennonite settlers.

Cooper, Russel

Results 1 to 15 of 65540