Alexandrovsky Railway Bridge crossing the Volga River
- CA MHC 169-26.0
- ca. 1910
Part of J. J. Enns Photograph Collection
Crossing the Volga River this bridge was completed and opened on 30 Aug 1880, and named in honor of the Czar Alexander II. After the Revolution, it was called the Syzransky bridge. After the fall of the Soviet Union, both names were used (Alexandrovsky and Syzransky).