- Corporate body
Valleyview Mennonite Church began services in 1953 and formally organized in 1962. The first services were held at a house, 368 King St. in London. The congregation was first known as the Forest City Mennonite Mission, and later, King Street Mennonite Church. In 1962, the congregation relocated and became known as Valleyview Mennonite Church. The congregation established a voluntary service unit in 1966. Valleyview was affiliated with the Western Ontario Mennonite Conference from 1953-1988, and then became a congregation of Mennonite Church Eastern Canada.