Item 2015-1-100 - Hagey Mennonite Church, 1931

Original Digital object not accessible

Identity area

Reference code

CA MAO 2015-1-100


Hagey Mennonite Church, 1931


  • 12 Aug 1931 (Creation)

Level of description


Extent and medium

1 photograph

Context area

Archival history

Donated to the Archives by Sherwood Hagey in 2017

Immediate source of acquisition or transfer

Content and structure area

Scope and content

Hagey Mennonite Church on August 12, 1931. Located on Fountain Street North, this red brick building was constructed in 1842, remodeled in 1896, and gained a basement in 1928. It would eventually be damaged by fire in 1950, then again in 1953, at which time the current church building (now known as Preston Mennonite Church) was constructed on Concession Road.

Appraisal, destruction and scheduling


System of arrangement

Conditions of access and use area

Conditions governing access

Conditions governing reproduction

Language of material

Script of material

Language and script notes

Physical characteristics and technical requirements

Finding aids

Allied materials area

Existence and location of originals

Existence and location of copies

Related units of description

Related descriptions

Notes area

Alternative identifier(s)

Access points

Subject access points

Place access points

Name access points

Genre access points

Description control area

Description identifier

Institution identifier

Rules and/or conventions used


Level of detail

Dates of creation revision deletion




Digital object (Master) rights area

Digital object (Reference) rights area

Digital object (Thumbnail) rights area

Accession area

Price: 5.00
Megapixels: 0.9
Resolution: 1268x744

Related subjects

Related people and organizations

Related genres

Related places