- CA MHC 467-5.0
- [ca. 1955]
13 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
This photo shows the inside of the Elbing Mennonite church with 3 tall windows and a pulpit.
This is a photo of a house in Elbing. The Mennonite congregation of Elbing-Ellerwalde rented part of it for their pastorate. The last pastor, Emil Haendigs, lived here with his family from 1943 to 1945. [HR 17]
This is a photo of the Johann Thiessen family, Elbing, enjoying a coffee. [HR 27]
This is a photo of the home and the mill of K. Krueger at Fichtenhorst near Elbing. [HR 11]
This is a photo of the church of the Mennonite congregation at Elbing-Ellerwald as it used to be and as it is now. Built in 1900. [HR 32]
This is a photo of a Mennonite church at Elbing-Ellerwald. [HR 32]
This is a photo of a drawing (by Jan Gleysteen, Scotdale) of a typical farmyard in West Prussia. The above belonged to Paul Gerlach who in 1945 was "taken" by the Russians. Situated in Neuendorf-Hoehe, near Elbing. To the right the house...
Peter Regier seated, holding a book in his left hand. Mrs.Regier is standing beside him, wearing a long dark dress, long chain necklace and holding a flower in her right hand.In the foreground are many roses.
This is a photo of the shore of the Weichsel River at Elbing [Eblag], Poland. A low building is seen at the side surrounded by trees. In the distance another building can be seen.
This is a photo of two Mennonite patriarchal families. Rudolf and Marie (Suckau) Wiehler and family, Heinrich and Johanna (Suckau) Dyck and family. The two mothers were sisters. The families were members of the Elbing-Ellerwalde Mennonite Congrega...