- 1968-2005 (Creation)
Level of description
Extent and medium
Name of creator
The Bethany Mennonite congregation formally organized in 1932. The first building was occupied in 1932, with a subsequent building program in 1951.
Because of dwindling numbers and an aging membership of 10 people, the congregation held its last service in December 2005. Remaining members joined the North Star Mennonite Church except for one couple, which joined the local Baptist church.