- India, 7 results
- Winnipeg (Manitoba), 7 results
- Waterloo (Ontario : County), 6 results
- Wanaparthy, 5 results
- Winkler (Manitoba), 4 results
- Matheson Island (Manitoba), 4 results
- Manitoba, 4 results
- Laird (Saskatchewan), 3 results
- Portage la Prairie (Manitoba), 2 results
- Elmira (Ontario), 2 results
172 Results for Automobiles
172 results directly related Exclude narrower terms
- CA MHC CA MHC 721-53-09
- [ca. 1998]
A large van is parked in front of a building in Cross Lake, Manitoba. Photo taken during a wee of camp.
- CA MAO 1994-1 9
Built in 1841, the top building (an Evangelical church) was moved in 1866 to Elgin St. and used as a tannery by Ringle and Stroh. The new church is presently used for shops is seen at bottom. Used in Hannes Schneider,p. 274A.
- CA MHC CA MHC 721-59-106
A city that that is busy with traffic.
- CA CMBS NP108-1-13
C.F. Klassen driving his father's first automobile in 1913 on the village street in Donskaj.
- CA MHC CA MHC 721-38-43
A photo of a Conference of Mennonites in Canada van parked along a fence in Riverton, Manitoba.
- CA MHC CA MHC 721-57-088
Cameron Lea, of Matheson Island, crossing on the ferry with his truck.